Terms & Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AND RETAIN A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND YOUR ORDER FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
Hare Moon Crafts is the trading name of Diane Bromilow trading from Windsor Way, Alderholt, Hampshire.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. The term “us” “we” and “our/s” refers to Hare Moon Crafts.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All intellectual property rights are and will remain the property of Diane Bromilow. Any infringements will be taken seriously.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Hare Moon Crafts and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we accept no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of (Diane Bromilow trading as Hare Moon Crafts). All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- It is permissible to copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge this website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- We will sometimes use photographs of your item(s) as promotional pieces to showcase our work. We sometimes share this with companies we work closely with also. If you do not wish for your items to be used this way then please contact us here. Please note, we will not use memorial items in this way under any circumstance.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
About Us This web site is owned and operated by Hare Moon Crafts. If you need to contact us, please email us using the link on the website or use the details below.
Diane Bromilow t/a Hare Moon Crafts
15 Windsor Way
Making A Purchase
It couldn’t be easier to make a purchase – simply browse the store adding any items that you wish to buy to your shopping cart. Once you have finished shopping, click on ‘Checkout’ and complete your order by supplying the information requested.
All our credit and debit card payments are processed using Paypal.
When confirmation of your order is received, this is to only to confirm that we have received your order – it does not imply that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. This in case a mistake has been made in pricing, where we may have inadvertently under-priced goods, or are no longer able to supply a particular item for whatever reason including but not limited to discontinuation of supply. In the instance that an item has been incorrectly priced, we will always contact you before accepting the contract to ensure that you are happy with the correct pricing.
Wear & Tear of Fine Silver.
Silver Clay, because of its purity (99.9 Fine Silver), is a relatively soft metal. The Customer acknowledges that due to the purity of fine silver, .999 silver is softer than .925 silver and therefore needs to be handled with special care. If worn every day, the item may show signs of wear and tear and the detail may fade. This is more prevalent with charm bracelets and keyrings which are more prone to being knocked against hard surfaces. If an item is worn every day or hung on a chain with lots of other items or on a key ring, it will gradually age and scratches and dents may occur.
Shipping and Handling
For Fingerprint Orders:
A fingerprint impression kit will be sent out by Royal Mail First Class post as soon as possible after and within 7 days of us receiving your order and full payment, provided that we are open for business. An addressed envelope is included in the fingerprint impression kit for you to return the fingerprint moulds to us. You will need to put a LARGE letter stamp on this. Your finished jewellery will be returned to you via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery 14-21 days after we have received your fingerprint moulds.
For Hands & Feet Orders:
An inkless wipe kit can be purchased separately for £5.00 in the online shop but is included in the price of our hands and feet range. If purchased, the inkless wipe kit will be sent out via Royal Mail first class post as soon as possible after and within 7 days of us receiving your order and full payment, provided that we are open for business. Images can then be scanned in and high resolution hand & foot print scanned images should be sent to info@email@example.com. Once we have confirmed that the artwork is suitable and a contract between us is made, your finished pieces will be sent out via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery 14-21 days after we have received your artwork.
For Artwork and Handwriting Orders:
High resolution scanned copies of artwork should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org once your order has been paid and completed. Once we have confirmed that the artwork is suitable and a contract between us is made, your finished pieces will be sent out via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery 14-21 days after we have received your artwork.
We currently do not accept international orders.
We aim to deliver your Impressions kit (if purchased) within 7 days from receiving your order. The estimated date of delivery will be as set out in the order but Hare Moon Crafts will not accept any liability for a failure beyond its reasonable control to deliver by the estimated date of delivery.
You must inform us within two working days if the goods are lost or damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against Royal Mail or other delivery company and correct the problem. Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.
By reading these terms and placing an order, you agree to Hare Moon Crafts reserving the right to photograph your finished pieces for use in marketing purposes including images uploaded to our website. Where appropriate, we will ensure that dates of birth are not displayed in correlation with names.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
All orders are free of VAT.
Credit Card Security
All our credit and debit card payments are processed using XXXXX or Paypal, and a Paypal account is not required to use this service. We do not keep credit card details.
If you need to contact us, please email us using the link on the website or if urgent you can call on 07525-025779. Our postal address is Hare Moon Crafts, 15 Windsor Way, Alderholt, Hampshire, SP6 3BN.
Buyer’s personal details are not disclosed to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
a. Take and fulfil customer orders.
b. Administer and enhance the site and service.
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
Returning your order before using the impressions kits
Once you have placed your order, if you change your mind and decide not to proceed after we have dispatched kits to you, we reserve the right to retain an administration fee of £9.95 until after we have received the complete and unused kit returned to us. Upon its return a refund will then be generated. Postage cannot be refunded.
Any bracelets (excluding personalised charms) and necklaces (excluding personalised pendants) that need to be returned and exchanged must be returned, boxed and unworn within 28 days.
We are unable to accept returns or provide refunds on any personalised items as they are unique to you and have no resale value. We do not cover any return postage costs. Where an error has been made in the personalisation that is wholly the fault of Hare Moon Crafts and can be proved as such, we will provide a free replacement personalised item.
We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply in the future.
All vouchers valid for six months from date of purchase. Gift vouchers are non-transferable and non-refundable.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.